Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

Ank

Double-page supporter
Is there a place you can read this without the huge black boxes?

Its.....surprisingly a rather interesting story

BUT

The first chapter is shit, and makes readers go "Wtf Japan" however, the rest is fine.

I love how reading these comments you can tell who stoped after chapter 1 and who continued... lol

If you want to read this, skip the disgrace known as chapter 1 and start directly from chapter 2. Chapter 1 is so dumb it can't even be put into words, and reading it will make you want to rate this manga -1/10.

Dex-chan lover
came for the boobs stayed for the story, this is actually fun to read

edit : after 8 chapters I am starting to have doubts, the MC has issue with his intelligence

Do what others do, and skip chapter 1. The reason for this is because the MC attempts something really...bad. Which understandably makes people rate this manga very poorly.
However this manga does truly deserve a rating of 8 as it gets better latter on.

Dex-chan lover
a few questions:
so why did sayaka have to leave the country? kusora shouldn't be worried about her safety should she? and the cause of the sister's death was what exactly now and why? i know the secretary that's also from kusora's family was behind it. but who did it? and how were they brought to justice?

Aggregator gang
@Galder: Pure guessing on my part, but here's what I think:
She's not leaving the country for her safety. She's leaving because it's a brand new start at life. In games like these, the client goes off to another country for reasons like those. As for the sister's death, we don't know the true culprit, only that they have a relation to Kusora, the final boss. Meaning it's Part 1 of the mystery. Part 2 will be in a future quest, maybe Kusora's directly. Seeing as the chapter ended with Kusora about to confront the culprit, no they are not brought to justice. We might get their identity in the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread