Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

Contributor
With that time constraint, gambling become a bit dangerous, but with saving system it should be the best way to get money mmm...

I'm not sure, is the original text also this nonsensical, or is it just the translation?
Or are lines like these going to make sense in later chapters?:
"Does assault mean fulfilling this woman's wish?
And her wish is to get back with her husband...?"

questions over questions?

Dex-chan lover
PSA: For people concerned about that being a dumb edgy rape manga; the first 2 chapters are pretty misleading. This manga isn't what it initially seems.

Contributor
A different approach using the mmorpg gui interface, is original even if is not a isekai, also it have cute girls and good drawings. Follow. ?

Contributor
@france001

"Not following, just because morals and shit. "

Then i guess you can follow now, it's basically his mission to be the virtuous hero.

Contributor
One of these days the mc isn't going to be able to load a save file because his hands are tied behind a chair.

Oh this is quite good , well i kinda understand if people rate this low as people generally hated
gore scene

Even my wife don't understand why i like something that generally seen as disgusting

Back to manga , if this manga has romance tag im sure the A-rating difficulty is the main heroine

Contributor
@zetsubouzanto

Nah, this manga is rated low because of ppl who judge a entire story with the 1st chapter "Huurrrrrrdurrrrrr Rapegame !!! 1/10 "

It's a little sad to see this. At least wait a few chapters before crying .

Dex-chan lover
This is getting better by the chapter. Though I'm glad it was more than Ch1 led up to, that ability to rewind time would allow all sorts of mischief.

Buy that teen hooker, get a membership in a high end sex club or even get your rape on. You only have to pay a small fee to rewind time and no harm has been done.

People actually rate manga after reading 1-2 chapters. Literal dumbfucks. This is why rating systems are so skewed

This is good--but I wish you guys put the description back up.

Users who are viewing this thread