Ore no Ichizu o Jama Suru Aitsu - Ch. 15 - Time for the Pool

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
153
This be him at the end

ApuW7tX.png
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Messages
32
I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I feel like her character is a bit wasted in this manga. While the "girl teasing the guy she likes" dynamic works, I feel like characters like “gakis” fit better with adults because of the implications involved. I’m not even saying there has to be a real relationship—most manga of that type don't usually end with the couple actually getting together due to the age gap—but it feels more entertaining because of the risks inherent in that kind of dynamic. Here, though, she just feels like Nagatoro but younger (I liked Nagatoro too, by the way).
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
111
I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I feel like her character is a bit wasted in this manga. While the "girl teasing the guy she likes" dynamic works, I feel like characters like “gakis” fit better with adults because of the implications involved. I’m not even saying there has to be a real relationship—most manga of that type don't usually end with the couple actually getting together due to the age gap—but it feels more entertaining because of the risks inherent in that kind of dynamic. Here, though, she just feels like Nagatoro but younger (I liked Nagatoro too, by the way).
i think the girl being a bit possessive was a nice change from the regular teasing dynamics, but it doesnt really get too extreme and most of the time it just goes for the regular teasing antics if a bit of the pervy kind, i wouldve wanted the girl to be a more extreme in her possessiveness like she shows as of late it sounds like it mightve been a bit more fun too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top