Ore no Ichizu o Jama Suru Aitsu - Ch. 15 - Time for the Pool

Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,889
9d5e14b54cec.jpg


Yandere mesugaki was not on my bingo card this year. Yikes... :worry:

Poor guy is gonna get drained in quite near future an sensei is gonna disappear if she ever involves herself in this.
At this times I'm starting to think she's not yandere, but a vampire. I mean, those fangs, the bloodlust, the lust in general...
1.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 2, 2023
Messages
186
Damn girl you got skillz. She is going to absolutely run a major corporation when she gets older if she doesn’t end up pregnant before the end of elementary… that kind of ruthless drive would kill it in a business setting.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
552
WDYM Sensei's swimsuit looks unerotic, you uncultured twink. I find that hot!
So in the end he's just a little boy after all.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
175
i think the girl being a bit possessive was a nice change from the regular teasing dynamics, but it doesnt really get too extreme and most of the time it just goes for the regular teasing antics if a bit of the pervy kind, i wouldve wanted the girl to be a more extreme in her possessiveness like she shows as of late it sounds like it mightve been a bit more fun too
Yeah the yandere aspects are definitely the appeal
Screenshot_2026-09-29_at_12.08.49_PM.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
1,986
For a second I thought art was mad enough to show actual cunny.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,511
This girl is gonna grow up to be Anna Anjou if she was possessed by the soul of an actual succubus. She's gonna have that lithe, panther-like seductress build.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
481
The problem with that is that doujinshi tend to get straight to the point, so to speak. Creative stuff like we got in this chapter would fall by the wayside. Instead of tying his drawstring to her swimsuit, she'd just suck him off and that'd be that.
I guess it depends, i mean, some are like that but there are doujinshis that doesn't, imagine one that goes up until the scene they are tied together and then start the seggs part there, would be peak, right? especially if in secret.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 31, 2023
Messages
296
I guess it depends, i mean, some are like that but there are doujinshis that doesn't, imagine one that goes up until the scene they are tied together and then start the seggs part there, would be peak, right? especially if in secret.
The erotic creativity is a result of the limitations. It is a product of necessity. If you take away the limitations of the format, you take away the necessity, and the erotic creativity is never required.
 
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
6
I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I feel like her character is a bit wasted in this manga. While the "girl teasing the guy she likes" dynamic works, I feel like characters like “gakis” fit better with adults because of the implications involved. I’m not even saying there has to be a real relationship—most manga of that type don't usually end with the couple actually getting together due to the age gap—but it feels more entertaining because of the risks inherent in that kind of dynamic. Here, though, she just feels like Nagatoro but younger (I liked Nagatoro too, by the way).
except Nagatoro manga is absolute buns :pepela:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top