Take all the time you need until the 31st next month.Brother, it's not even October yet.
But i understand
Take all the time you need until the 31st next month.Brother, it's not even October yet.
But i understand
At this times I'm starting to think she's not yandere, but a vampire. I mean, those fangs, the bloodlust, the lust in general...![]()
Yandere mesugaki was not on my bingo card this year. Yikes...
Poor guy is gonna get drained in quite near future an sensei is gonna disappear if she ever involves herself in this.
Which is why I'm reading it, unlike that Sasha's series...Damn this is leaning more into erotica every chap.
This following the Sasha route would be so fucked up.Which is why I'm reading it, unlike that Sasha's series...
Yeah the yandere aspects are definitely the appeali think the girl being a bit possessive was a nice change from the regular teasing dynamics, but it doesnt really get too extreme and most of the time it just goes for the regular teasing antics if a bit of the pervy kind, i wouldve wanted the girl to be a more extreme in her possessiveness like she shows as of late it sounds like it mightve been a bit more fun too
I guess it depends, i mean, some are like that but there are doujinshis that doesn't, imagine one that goes up until the scene they are tied together and then start the seggs part there, would be peak, right? especially if in secret.The problem with that is that doujinshi tend to get straight to the point, so to speak. Creative stuff like we got in this chapter would fall by the wayside. Instead of tying his drawstring to her swimsuit, she'd just suck him off and that'd be that.
The erotic creativity is a result of the limitations. It is a product of necessity. If you take away the limitations of the format, you take away the necessity, and the erotic creativity is never required.I guess it depends, i mean, some are like that but there are doujinshis that doesn't, imagine one that goes up until the scene they are tied together and then start the seggs part there, would be peak, right? especially if in secret.
except Nagatoro manga is absolute bunsI’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I feel like her character is a bit wasted in this manga. While the "girl teasing the guy she likes" dynamic works, I feel like characters like “gakis” fit better with adults because of the implications involved. I’m not even saying there has to be a real relationship—most manga of that type don't usually end with the couple actually getting together due to the age gap—but it feels more entertaining because of the risks inherent in that kind of dynamic. Here, though, she just feels like Nagatoro but younger (I liked Nagatoro too, by the way).