Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
>cute anime witch girl wets herself in the very first chapter
>an entire gardens worth of cute half naked witch girls wet themselves in chapter two

this is art.

Dex-chan lover
Are you seriously assuming the group did that themselves? That is 100% the same censorship they use in TV anime so that the disc releases look even better by comparison. If the raws weren't like that to begin with because they're not the volume release, I would be shocked.

Prussia? They didn't even try to find a made-up name?
Prussia is a made up name. All words are made up.

Banned
Finally a sensible protagonist who can ignore potential wealth and a garden full of half-naked (piss-soaked) women in favour of sleeping off a hangover.

Double-page supporter
What the hell am I seeing here? Clothing disintegrating? A girl masturbating as she flies through the air? A dizzy dragon?

WTF JAPAN?

Stop asking the man who makes you piss yourself when he stares at you hard questions. Take the dragon and GTFO. QUIETLY.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
So his shout kills the dragon but only shreds the women's clothes and scares them. Really hate censorship. I'm surprised the MC hasn't noticed his new roommate before, especially since she's been calling him for a bit. Guess he really is sleepy and hungover. Princess is definitely going to make a reappearance. Hopefully in goodwill and bringing some stuff he can use like food. Her kingdom definitely isn't going to let things be with him considering he's OP, his house is on a major magic power spot, and know nothing about him.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the fact, that while they are outside being butchered by the flying lizard, the MC is grumbling in his bed like one would when their neigbour is mowing their lawn too early in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread