Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
When the house spirit has an orgasm, does the house shake like it's an earthquake?

@SotiCoto the garden of eden springs up in the back yard.

Tbh i think this would be far more enjoyable without the needless fanservice. If this wasnt ecchi its probably make it to my top isekai list..

Because I have one of those..

That is one convenient house spirit. Wonder if she can also produce WiFi- connection and Netflix?

spoilers from "Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou" web novel after story
the electricity to magic and vise-versa has been proven in the "Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou" web novel after story

Dam..... I know I havent played Skyrim in like 3 weeks but dam, I dont remember this in the script...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is boring. Girls literally getting off from everything MC does, magic that can do absolutely everything because "magic", etc. Dropped.

@Kutabarie Oh this was nothing. Later he has sex with his house, she gets instantly pregnant and the offspring is a bigger house. Read about 20 chapters and it is a seriously weird perverted mess of girls peeing themselves, getting off on his magic and......yeah thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread