Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
I do wish he would of least took the girl, though I guess that would have been wrong

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ Unless the girl chooses of her own free will, it's just not right such is the law of the harem

Dex-chan lover
Those wolf men were comically exaggerated, I feel. Their proportions were skewed and they over react everything. Honestly surprised we never saw the old cartoon 'eye pop out' or 'teeth like dentures pop out' surprise tropes.
Then in contrast, they just put ears and a tail on a woman for the females. That's grossly overused. If you're making a furry race, at least put some effort into it...

No pee either.

Dex-chan lover
?Dammit, either I'am reading this too fast or the chapters are feeling to short. ?

Contributor
Stupid mc, that wolf girl, you should have picked her up. :D

@Vasqueztion Idk... I'd rather have a grossly overused ears and tail beast women than unique full on furry beast women. Seems more appealing than a straight on furry women. Maybe if they made the tribe more like a werewolf kind of tribe where the males and females both look very human but with tails and ear, except the males can transform into that werewolf look while females can actually transform into a wolf? Lol

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I would have call the MC a self cuck beta MC based on this chapter, however, I read the novel and

he fucks the house spirit alot, and this is a harem so eventually he might fuck more girls.

The reason he fucks the house spirit is to refill her magic / power or something.

Dex-chan lover
Heaven forbid there can be sexual dimorphism even in fantasy settings. =/

Dex-chan lover
This wolf is so bro, different from my first impression.
Day 4: There's still no piss.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 i mean if the wolfgirl was NOT dimorphised, ppl would look at you like scum and call you a furry/furfag. wolfgirls are human enough to not be counted as furry, while still being a humanoid-wolf-girl-thingy. therefore, wolfgirl=everyone wins.

i rest my case

It's an isekai where he has the option to take a girl as a slave, and he doesn't. That's already unique in my book, so I'm fine with that.

Fed-Kun's army
Gosh, ruining beautiful kemonomimi art like that... I wish they'd stop censoring those nipples already.

Dex-chan lover
Those wolf men were comically exaggerated, I feel. Their proportions were skewed and they over react everything. Honestly surprised we never saw the old cartoon 'eye pop out' or 'teeth like dentures pop out' surprise tropes.
Then in contrast, they just put ears and a tail on a woman for the females. That's grossly overused. If you're making a furry race, at least put some effort into it...

Something like the kobold girl in Monster Musume would've probably worked well enough perhaps?
Here+is+best+doggirl+now+the+real+_0a136f10517de6e512e942cdaff0e7ae.jpg

Anyone who says that's too far toward the furry side... well, not every girl in a harem situation needs to suit your specific tastes? That's kind of what the number of them is for, variety.

That time i got reincarnated as a poweful houseplayer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned
Nothing wrong with going full furry. It isn't as if he fucked her anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread