Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
And in the second to last panel, all the pee that was missing in the previous chapters appeared.

How can a person hold that much pee? Her bladder must be a pocket dimension, for piss.

Aggregator gang
lmao she will never stop appear without pissing herself isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
I counted 13 dragons, so that's another 39000 silver coins or 39 million gold pieces I guess. There is clearly some error in the raws.

Dex-chan lover
What that girl said wasn't entirely true, being conscientious and having affinity for magic aren't her only redeeming features...

...she also has an impressive ability to pee herself regularly.

She probably should not drink at least an hour before going to visit him.

Double-page supporter
It's very possible that pieces and coins are the main variables in quantifying their currency. So something along the lines of:

100 silver pieces = 1 gold piece
100 gold pieces = 1 silver coin
100 silver coins = 1 gold coin

Maybe not those exact conversions, but just as a guideline for how the terms work.

Personally, I'd be down to see silver be more valuable than gold in an alternate world. Why must the value of precious metals also transfer perfectly across time and space? This is a fantasy world. The economy can work however the writer wants.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
She's got a huge bladder. She's like a super tanker, but for piss.

Sigh! She's no witch princess. She's piss princess! Does she always piss herself whenever she's scared?

• Angry
Reactions: GK
i will not allow this manga to continue without at least one girl peeing herself
it just wouldnt be the same anymore

Users who are viewing this thread