Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 14 Ch. 177

Dex-chan lover
Really? 7 months of sitting around but the second someone decides to put in the effort all of a sudden it's ready to go? I don't care about the "downfall of your economy", that's been happening for years now apparently, that's scummy.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the volume 17 cover shows the remaining dragon kings.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is what happens when a group is working on so many different titles at the same time. The last update was 7 months ago, suspicious

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading this!

I just commented on the other version of this chapter. I am guessing that the designated uploader just didn't have the time to upload it here. But thanks for doing so.
Work speed, availability of the raws, could be a number of things. Update stamp on mangasushi's homepage as of this writing was 11 hours ago.

Dex-chan lover
Some people just get up in arms too easily. Other release was fine, but it was MTL. And MTL is as MTL does. So what's the problem with multiple releases? Honestly what do you lose by more than one group posting something. It boggles the mind. Not to mention the obvious point that this group has worked on this series for 4+ years already you'd think a better late then never attitude can be extended.

Dex-chan lover
Some people just get up in arms too easily. Other release was fine, but it was MTL. And MTL is as MTL does. So what's the problem with multiple releases? Honestly what do you lose by more than one group posting something. It boggles the mind. Not to mention the obvious point that this group has worked on this series for 4+ years already you'd think a better late then never attitude can be extended.
my problem is they STILL haven't done 131-144 and even had the gall to put the crappy floriejane tls on their own site, better late than never, 2 years not doing those chapters is kinda hard to forgive

Dex-chan lover
Forgive what exactly? A free translation? Do they somehow owe us something? :thonk:
It's not that they owe anyone anything. It's more like the fact that someone stepped in to update the series and said they would at least do a few more chapters, and now they suddenly remember that this manga is something they've been translating? If they want to drop something, then just say it, don't suddenly pop back in to squash a new translation group from taking the obviously dropped reigns. So no, while they don't owe anything, it is a scum move.

Dex-chan lover
Territorialism in the scanlation scene is a story old as time. If someone is going to work on something then they should just do it because they want to and enjoy it, regardless if someone else is doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread