Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 14 Ch. 187

Dex-chan lover
that one piece is pretty cute
main-qimg-058b44001ff3423bc9104f08fd24bc7b.webp

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have access to the tankobon version? I wanna know if they're uncensored in that version.

Dex-chan lover
Hesty is killing it in that outfit!

Lamyros/Ramylos - I've gotten confused now - filling out her bikini nicely. The multi strap bikini bottoms look great, even if they aren't practical(damn you, censor shorts!).

Anne is... okay..? She doesn't look like the top-heavy monster she normally does. Her proportions look better in this chapter. Could be due to me unintentionally comparing her to Ramylos(who's supposed to be big everywhere) in page 10.

Dex-chan lover
I've said it few times already but Daichi truly has a high level of self control.

Of course,if he suddenly shows up with his muscles enhanced by some apple juice sun screen that makes his countors shine like a bodybuilder using spray tan,the others probably won't be able to hold out.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Why the hell is it called the "inner thigh dressing room"? Also, is it just me, or is the translation a bit awkward this time around?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Why the hell is it called the "inner thigh dressing room"? Also, is it just me, or is the translation a bit awkward this time around?
Not just you, came across like mtl to me.

Users who are viewing this thread