Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
RUINED YOU GONE AND FUCKED IT UP IN THE NOVEL THEY KEEP FUCKING WTF IS THIS PG13 SHIT BRUH

Fed-Kun's army
Lady, you're not supposed to keep the release in you for the next week. You'll get bacteria problems.

Dex-chan lover
Not a single person thus far mentioned that his shirt now says, "Goodbye Cherry."
Let the obviousness sink in.

Also, how is the small cabin in the back not the new child? What would that be considered if it isn't? In the implications of child rearing, I would put more money on another home being made than I would more layers to the existing house.

Maybe the new level is what one would consider to be "baby weight."

Fed-Kun's army
chapter 17 (https://lightnovelstranslations.com/house-magic/chapter-17-increasing-and-multiplying-quickly/) of WN states that they had 7 floors and they probably only did it "1 or 2 times at most" afterwards don't know why he's uncertain about what should be a fact...

If you were to calculate according to the times we did do it, it should have been 1 or 2 levels at the most.

I also thought it was a "heavy" nerf(?), censor from the WN, but not so much as I thought since I don't think it was actually made up previous chapters

Contributor
Like for Isekai Maou (a kiss in the lips became a kiss in the forehead) the manga adaption is more tame compared of the novel. >_>

Dex-chan lover
@boag That's not Cybertron. I've played the games. I know what Cybertron looks like! >_>

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2 that sounds plausible.
@phil777 oh fine then.
300px-Cybertronplanet.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They should strengthen her foundation or she will collapse at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread