Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

Fed-Kun's army
..I did not expect to see mountain trees on that monster (page 10). I think its a first.

Contributor
B(R)ack Breaker into Marshmellow Holocaust.

Also, wtf. The chapter just ends like that?

Third image is probably supposed to be "want these" and not "what these." Fifth image, "concerned" is wrapped without a hyphen. Seventh image, "base" is wrapped incorrectly.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Chapter summary: a child and a cow druggedly and obsessively stare at a long, hard piece of flesh.

• Thinking
Dex-chan lover
I feel like page 8 should be page 9, and page 9 should be page 8. The page alignment doesn't follow the normal flow as it is, and 9 she hugs Hesti, then in page 8 she bows while hugging her, then that bowing-while-hugging gets commented on.

• This
Dex-chan lover
@Lichon Well it is tagged seinen, in theory even more than that is allowable by the publisher, perhaps. It does feel new here specifically though to see even this I guess, 'cause we've had a lot of that jokey censorship from anime with the little chibi versions of people blocking stuff in the earlier half of things.

Fed-Kun's army
@bitfarb That.... would actually make sense as the reason for her torpedo tits. Self defense disguised as something part of her body.

Dex-chan lover
@FortniteDefaultDance

Still nothing compared to the gazungas portrayed here:

https://mangadex.org/title/37909/asobinin-wa-kenja-ni-tenshoku-dekiru-tte-shittemashita-yuusha-party-o-tsuihou-sareta-lv-99

• This
so uh... we wont be getting an m intentionally being assaulted by golem next time, do we? i kind of wishing for it though...

Dex-chan lover
@Angrod
Well, she is somewhat of an important female figure. And as we all know, important female figures always have
1rigmc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread