Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 54

Aggregator gang
@oukamihalf , yeah i don't mean to diss their idea... it's just, maybe cuz i never really interested in gundam like, so i really don't get their feeling, and maybe cuz i more like many-legged-robot cuz in my mind it's controll is more easy than humanoid :v and maybe because im such a "efficient freak" i always find humanoid robot is having very much "useless design" that bother me, even though i know it was fantasy LOL, as u said, it's me who cannot understand them, and so i have no right to diss or curse it :v

maybe i will do a research about this theme :v so i will know why (mostly) japanese like gundam type robot

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 One Punch Man handles it well enough I guess, handing over a lot of really badass fights to the rest of the cast and making Saitama absolutely miserable about how weak everything is to him. Other times where he does specifically have to step in to rescue the other cast members still end up pretty good because of stuff like how he handled the crowd commentary after the deep sea king or the meteor.

As you said, this should have been the "leave the badass fight to the supporting cast" category, because they're probably not going to balance out the bit where the MC has shown up to save the day with something else so it's just going to be rather anticlimactic if so.

Reactions: GK
too much mecha 😕 is this going to change again or is this going more and more in the direction of power rangers?

@rgkaw
In that case, I suggest you search for "Giant Robot Culture", rather than specific ones like Dangum. Do a wide search, not just specific since it'll narrow your knowledge.

...And while we're at it, I'll mention that "Transformers" also one of Japanese dream made as toys by Takara, before Hasbro bought the copyright to use and evolve them.

Reactions: GK
This manga is like an 8 year old playing pretend mixed with a 16 year old's daydreams while going through puberty. Tiddies and sex and explosions and basically zero coherence between events and power scaling but mechs are cool yknow.

he created more than 200 muscular super golems and didn't use a single one of them . of all characters he's garbage when it comes to fighting . his best spell is shouting and yet he plays with an old style useless mecha made from woood ..

What the fuck is this cringe shit? Always so annoying when manga go from fantasy to sci-fi/mecha for literally no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Im not one to usally get get annoyed at this stuff but the MC smiling at the end is making me want to drop.

Youre confirmed stronger than the leader of dragons, its like getting excited crushing acorns after throwing a planet.

Users who are viewing this thread