Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
That looks like a fucking dragon scale. Just one scale.

that 'rock' means we're getting close to meeting an airhead if I remember correctly.
though still means we're a fair bit away from meeting Karen sadly, she's my favourite

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hmm... it kind of looks like a Saturn V/Apollo command module, albeit a bit bigger.

Dex-chan lover
@Demon_Dragon_Shi yup pretty close since if i remember those wasn't rock at all
since from what i remember those are her scale

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is an egg FOR SURE

A poorly shaped egg of some giant beast or something.

@wahyurockajn
indeed it is, from the 300 meter (1,000ft) long Dragon King. The largest of them. Though not the strongest. Thinking back, I never read far enough to meet the last of the dragon kings, gotta go continue at some point

If that was a meteor, and it was that large after atmospheric entry, it would annihilate the entire city on impact.

Dex-chan lover
> Since Princess Dianeia knows MC who was behind the recent economic boom, just by the thought of it, she will be pissed off, literally....

> I like the behavior of the royalties of this country, especially Princess Dianeai...
If comparing to other isekai, they will persistently pushes off the marriage between MC and higher tier nobles, or they will aggressively push their princesses as MC's best friends, for the hidden agenda of falling in love with each other.
However, i didnt see that here... All i can see was the massiveness and piss.

> Princess Dianeai was so happy seeing the gentlemen's, old, young and middle-aged man, falling in line on the Rabbit business, i hope Princess congratulates those gentlemans for having saving those bunnies to their demise, while being happy happy and fluffy around all corners of that building

> At first, i thought the giant rock was marble, hmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Look, I get that 99% chance that "rock" is an egg of some kind. But seriously? Not a single person besides her could think of that? And also what does she mean that the "rock" is too smooth to be a rock? Clearly that "rock" wasn't just there from the beginning and was either dropped or tossed there. Has she never seen a rock that has been in flowing water for a long tine where it has smoothed out from years of being worn by the water and sand? You know, like the rocks you find along just about every river, lake, and coastline line. Also there is magic, so I am pretty sure someone could make a rock smooth with just that.

Users who are viewing this thread