Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

Group Leader
The thing I'm probably the most curious about right now is whether she actually got legit preggers (meaning this will get some sort of child raising subplot), or if those extra floors are gonna be all there is to it.

Group Leader
this is by far the worst isekai ive ever read
*intafollow*

Group Leader
Forever doomed to be known as the manga where a dude fucked his house

Haha i laughed my ass off at the fus ro dah i see the translator is a fan of skyrim

Dex-chan lover
So Bad It's Good (TM)

Does anyone know if the author is intentionally trying to make this an absurd, cheesy isekai or is he actually trying to be serious about this?

Dex-chan lover
All these extending woods kinda reminds me of law of ueki.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I missed the manga version for so long ?
Hopefully someone will upload a tank version that uncensored.

Dex-chan lover
My only real problem with this story is that the MC has all the sex with his house spirit... and yet ALL THESE OTHER GIRLS that want him too, he is too dense to notice. Like seriously.

Edit: Ok, I can't read this like it is. Not because of the story, it's supposed to be completely ridiculous and over the top, the novel is the same way. The censorship of the magazine raws completely ruins the immersion for me. Not that I NEED visible nipples or anything, but the way it's censored is just completely jarring and entirely too eye catching. Are any tank volumes even out of this yet? I hope the translators will re-edit the scans with tank raws at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Does he even need to suit up in a wood golem to destroy the dragon... I mean... Seeing how he defeated the other dragons extremely easily before...

Users who are viewing this thread