Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken ~Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou~

Aggregator gang
Aw yeah. There's going g to be lots of "Uhu~", "Aha~" and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn"s.

@exocel
each time he fucks his house spirit he gets a new room. comedy ensues, and he has a castle a dozen chapters in.

Epub and Pdf of the web novel is available here

https://lnwnepubs.com/house-magic-power-spot/

and in my own opinion after reading the novel the story is quite funny and interesting

one formula for this kind of isekai harem manga: the girl got more wet than the pacific ocean every time the mc touch her

I come not for the plot but for the "plot"

But seriously, this author really has something against women pissing themselves. Or it maybe just his fetish.

With the level of urinary incontinence in this other world, it's surprising that people aren't walking around in adult diapers.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of funny but the watersports are a bit much. Is there anything stopping him from sending his house back to Earth? Well he would lose his tsukumogami then.

Another perverted isekai, huh? Damn author, please at least make some justification for them to do the pervy stuff just like the one in Shinju no Nectar, that pissing scene here add nothing to the story.
But at least from the spoiler comments in here I heard they did the pervy stuff to renovate the house in the future, that's ridiculous enough to keep me interested to this silly manga, followed!

Users who are viewing this thread