Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

Double-page supporter
I would enjoy this more if the resolution was higher, but I'm still grateful it's being translated.

Aggregator gang
pleas tell me a pee fetish just only on beginning..

Going to have to wait for an uncensored version before I give this a try again. The censorship in this is not just frequent, its downright obnoxious and doesn't fit the imagery at all.

The raw button is still attached to rawlh which has been taken down as of 3 days ago.

I think the ridiculous peeing is supposed to help us understanding how absurdly powerful the mc/dragons and such are. She's an 'experienced magic user' but still pees herself uncontrollably because of the danger/threat/whatever.

I'm REALLY hoping that is the case anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it would be a pain to the MC when he gets to fk her and she pees at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@Scynix @djchen @TetraSky actually i think its just her thing, like whats supposed to make her a memorable character... the fact that shes constantly getting scared and peeing herself over things makes me remember not only which manga this is, but which char she it... not gonna lie its a good tactic to distinguish it from all the other Isekai manga lol

@srasinister also LOL that made me chuckle xD

GODDAMN CLIFF HANGER.
Another Isekai with an MC who's really chill, love his attitude of 'get lost and leave me be in peace', his power is OP but fun in it's use. Drawing is definitely not bad, story is a lil quick, i personally can't agree with the short timeskip to say 'oh i'm slowly getting used to the place' because how the MC adapts to the place is a story on it's own. Nonetheless i recommend this for any fans of the chill/no-drama isekai genre.
Also it shall soon be dubbed 'Piss Isekai'

i have never seen this much piss in manga before and one series set the record in a volume. good lord.

Users who are viewing this thread