Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken ~Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou~

Double-page supporter
so i drop this manga ahalf a year ago or more at chapter 6 or something because for me this was bad... then i decide to check again cuz ratings looks like it increase(although its still in 6 but almost7)... its a good thing that this manga gets better compare to the first 7-10chapters...

Fed-Kun's army
You can see the scanlator posts a batch every couple of months, so hopefully we can expect one soon-ish. Hopefully.
I certainly hope this isn't dropped because this is great.

But, often enough, if a manga is actually good and fun, it's bound to get dropped at least once and forgotten for ages. Or licensed, and then released at a snail pace with over-localized translations, shit tier editing and typesetting with totally overused bolded words so it reads like a fucking Spiderman comic.
But I digress.

Life is tuff.

After seeing hundreds of Isekai 1-chapter trash flash before my eyes, I can see them. Patterns...
<House Spirits | Auto-power> x <banish | fuck | headpat> = about 17 different Isekai all descending from... somewhere...
Auto-cyclic graphs... k-lines... nomes and nemes... this one looks like Exterminator... followed.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? Is someone picking this up now? I hope this is true.

Really, you don't see many Isekai where the main character actually has sex with someone! And it's done in a way that's ecchi yet tasteful.

I just wish that there was a way for the Wolf Princess to stick around. She was adorable.

Thanks for picking it up Mr. Group. Also, the translation looks great, so no criticism here.

Users who are viewing this thread