Ore no Ie no Koakuma Imouto - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
This is not going to progress smoothly. Sending provocative pics is never a good idea. ESPECIALLY if your a student or are sending to someone that is a student.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the text conversation they had before she sent him her pics. Can someone explain it for me?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the text conversation they had before she sent him her pics. Can someone explain it for me?
It's translated weirdly, but if the big bro is a college student or at work, she's probably asking what time he's free from either of those things. If that's the case, it looks like she's aware that her big brother could get in trouble if he gets caught ogling at pictures of a stripping high school girl, much less his little sister, so she's taking precaution and making sure he's alone before sending the pics.

Gotta say, clever girl.

Contributor
Seeing that JK in that H-manga as her "rival" lit a fire in her and now she's ramping up her efforts. 4 photos? She's gonna kill him!

Onii-chan, you're in trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Serious question.

Is what she's doing illegal regarding underage of it all. Regardless of Japan's age of consent but strictly assuming shes a minor and shes sending unsolicited pics to "stranger" who ends up with this in his possession. If caught or confiscated who's on the hook? The guy who has no agency over receiving unsolicited pics or her?

Dex-chan lover
For such a loving younger sister, no brother would deny the affection of whom he shares a deep, nigh-familial bond... especially from someone so sweet and close to his heart like dear old little sis.

*sees phone
*🌸✨

"......That's it, I'm fucking her."

Users who are viewing this thread