Ore no Imouto ga Saikou no Okazudatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Dayum, I also forgot about this.
I have no idea where this is going but well either he finds someone, get with his sister, get a harem or end up alone so...

Dex-chan lover
Damn the personality of the characters is utter garbage, and the dialogue also feels unreal(?)

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that this thing is completed with 9 chapters, i suppose it adapted the whole LN Volume 1 which was the main volume and it finished, just to the point lmao, though there is alot more standalone LN volumes, like 8

Something i noticed is that the publisher France Shoin went hard to promote their Ero LN with shorts manga adaptations, since all of them ended pretty fast, between 3-5 chapters and this one going to 9
Does that mean... If I want to read the whole story, I need to get the novel?

Dex-chan lover
wow i forgot about this series

but im still looking forward to seeing how this will turn out

Dex-chan lover
i dont know how the sister is anything but natural, tho yeah, everyone else is pretty normal
lets just say lots of people are normal on the outside but freaky behind closed doors. It's alot stranger and rare to be freaky in public.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, this has only 9 chapters as far as I know, I planned on working on it but I guess I took my sweet time... Fair enough Degen Scans, you win this time grrr

I mean, you had 8 months.

Thanks Galaxy Degens for picking this up, was looking forward to this.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know how the sister is anything but natural, tho yeah, everyone else is pretty normal
the real curse is knowing what people do behind closed doors, its gives me shivers. The sister by comparison is barely degenerate.

Dex-chan lover
So how exactly is Yamamoto the circle crusher? Wasn't it the light-haired guy who thwarted his bespectacled friend's attempt to walk home with Yamamoto? Makes me think of the idea Japanese idol fans have that said idols are just living, 1:1 scale figures that belong to everyone--and thus to no one in particular.

Then again, the author who wrote that scene is the one who wrote the story in which it is found: one about some guy who can't get off to anyone except his sister, who not only looks like she treats him with condescension but actually appears to (with cause). The author took the time to mentally conjure all that himself.

Double-page supporter
thanks. the one I have been waiting for a long time to continue reading

Users who are viewing this thread