Ore no Imouto ga Saikou no Okazudatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Spoilers about the female classmate:
There was a condition for going out with her and it is to satisfy her during sex but her bf couldn't satisfy her so she wanted to break up. There wasn't really a blackmailing happening. And also she had many experience and keep switching bf.
Just a heads up, when writing a comment you can blur the text by going to the three dots between Insert Table and Undo on the editor above the text box and select "Spoiler" to hide text.

Now, as for the slut, I retain my point that the guy is real victim here and doesn't deserve what he's about to go through.

Fed-Kun's army
There was a lot more action in the novel version I read somewhere. Shame.

Fed-Kun's army
Where did you find the novel version?
You have to believe me when I say it doesn't exist anymore. I think it was called "hitomi novel" or something. Made by some guy who machine translated it. Was a bit difficult to read but I can't find anything past the first 2 chapters anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Where did you find the novel version?
if youre willing, you can find it on syosetu.org and mtl it

You have to believe me when I say it doesn't exist anymore. I think it was called "hitomi novel" or something. Made by some guy who machine translated it. Was a bit difficult to read but I can't find anything past the first 2 chapters anymore.
hitomi was mtl-ing the light novel, dunno what happened, the site looks like it got hacked or bought or something

Fed-Kun's army
hitomi was mtl-ing the light novel, dunno what happened, the site looks like it got hacked or bought or something
Then it must've been the web novel. The dressing room scene was very different from what I just read on syosetu.

Dex-chan lover
if youre willing, you can find it on syosetu.org and mtl it

Thanks!

Just need to learn Japanese now.

Last edited:
He is already a hopeless case. Even in front of class beauty, he can only do it with his little sister in his mind...
It reminds me of a certain comic where the little sister gaslit her brother to impregnate her as well as forcing his girlfriend to accept it... Damn I forgot the title tho
ok i need to know that manga

Dex-chan lover
Now, as for the slut, I retain my point that the guy is real victim here and doesn't deserve what he's about to go through.
It sounded like he knew what he was getting into though based on that spoiler.

Fed-Kun's army
This just peak man, holy it just reaches the top and keeps making new mountains to keep peaking higher!

Users who are viewing this thread