Ore no Imouto ga Saikou no Okazudatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

He is already a hopeless case. Even in front of class beauty, he can only do it with his little sister in his mind...
It reminds me of a certain comic where the little sister gaslit her brother to impregnate her as well as forcing his girlfriend to accept it... Damn I forgot the title tho

It sounds like Watashi no Onii-chan from Takei Ooki (Ties).
Good stuff

Dex-chan lover
He is already a hopeless case. Even in front of class beauty, he can only do it with his little sister in his mind...
It reminds me of a certain comic where the little sister gaslit her brother to impregnate her as well as forcing his girlfriend to accept it... Damn I forgot the title tho
I know exactly which one youre talking about. Holy fuck that one is wild.

Dex-chan lover
o41kmf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
bro, you’re too far gone. Getting erection but can’t spurt to anyone other than the sister

Dex-chan lover
You know what? This "class idol" girl is really bad.
She started dating a guy she wasn't in love with, had sex with the guy and now wants to break but is fearful he will turn vengeful for it.

I'm sorry, but the guy that can only cum to his sister is sounding like the more reasonable person here! Poor Suzuhara, he's the real victim here, having his heart toyed with like that.
they fuvked?

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers about the female classmate:
There was a condition for going out with her and it is to satisfy her during sex but her bf couldn't satisfy her so she wanted to break up. There wasn't really a blackmailing happening. And also she had many experience and keep switching bf.

Fed-Kun's army
This can't be written by a human, have to be some alien simulating human relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread