Ore no Isekai Shimai ga Jichou Shinai! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring the wierdness of the art to make it not seem like they are children, it seems he will definitely have a harem that his sister gives him. The real question is will she then leave him to marry the count without a choice?

Also assuming the treatment worked, the count is being dumb in preventing him from helping and taking advantage of that knowledge

Dex-chan lover
Man, author seems kinda sus

Supernatural-FBI.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is so bad, like it's on a level where this isn't even a tasty piece of trash, unless chapter 2 does something i feel like this will become one of those isekais that everyone forgets about.

Dex-chan lover
They better get the mega mommy milkers milf maid back. Iโ€™m quite pissed she got written out so suddenly.

a year in their world must be longer than a year in our world or something, because there really aint no way those ages are right.

Dex-chan lover
Eh? Why is he forbidden from studying? You can't just make that plot point and then never have it explained, but somehow still have it be something everyone there both knows and agrees to (maybe not consider it good, but at least they don't consider it really fucking odd, meaning it agrees with their common sense).
eh, i would say that it probably before vaccines are a thing, in that case, yes they can be pretty deadly
Not at all. Most (all? prolly) regular flu's I have contracted, has been ones I haven't been vaccinated against, and I survived them all easily. It brings a high fever, and sometimes puts me into bed for a while. But there has never been a chance of death.

I could see it as having been possible in medieval civs without easy and abundant access to clean water though, or where bedrest is not a possibility as they must work hard to continue eating. Or where they simply are malnourished in general, even before the disease.

Besides that though, I am more surprised mc was so assured about his diagnosis simply from hearing there are no rashes etc. Particularly in another world.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no brother, a super deadly disease is spreading! They're going to massacre all the infected!"
Oh, is it something he can use his medical skills to help cure, showing his intelligence? Like inventing inoculation for measles or something?

"It sounds like a case of the sniffles, they just need rest!"
... You've gotta be shitting me.
Why wouldn't they already know that "rest" is the bloody cure!?
A you seriously telling me that the flu is somehow uncommon there, despite obviously having it?
Have they never seen ANY disease before?
The writing has shown itself to be incredibly childish and poor in just the first chapter.

"Hey bro, I know we live in a more primitive and less educated time, and I'm less than twelve, and you're only eight, but let's bang!"
This writing... :shamihuh:
Why would she even know what sex is?You can't tell me they somehow have a progressive sex ed course there.

Dex-chan lover
In what world are they 8 and 10 years old?????? They look in their mid teens at the very least

Supporter
And Clare looks at least 16, no way she's a 10 year old about to be married off to a 27 year old.
However, if the ages are correct, that makes the "take my first time" thing even weirder, because what 8 year old gets an erection?
They all get 'em. Even infants do. Whether or not they can be used in the context of this story is a whole other thing (to say nothing of whether they should be used).

Dex-chan lover
... Is the author of sound mind? No, really, wtf is this??? Is it just rough TL/ language barrier that makes this read so insane? Or is the author really just that fucking daft?

Users who are viewing this thread