Ore no Isekai Shimai ga Jichou Shinai! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"Nooo, sex with my willing partner is bad because... uh..."
They really need to start giving these chaste protags a reason to be like this. Just say he finds promiscuous sex bad or something. Make it that his mother or father were unfaithful, or he had an unfaithful lover, or he was loose and there were some harsh repercussions that turned him off it before reincarnation (maybe the disease the could have killed him was super aids).

Dex-chan lover
Sooo we all know that the elf is his sister from his previous life right? Just me?? Ok...
Oh yeah, the writing was on the wall in giant neon lights. I mean, if he got reincarnated then it’d be very possible (if not inevitable) that she was as wel.

Though honestly I just want his mom back in the picture. Have a time-skip to when him and Alice leave the house to be adventurers and go find his mom. I know that’s not how it’s going to work sadly.

Dex-chan lover
Enough. I need to know how is the mother doing. Sex, slaves, boobs, all those can come later.
So wtf happened to his mother? Are they really just going to leave us with that awfully vague consequence?
Vague? The only consequences were Milie lost her contracted position and was sent back to her hometown. Could easily see her starting a bakery and baking bread and confections for the locals.

Power Uploader
Vague? The only consequences were Milie lost her contracted position and was sent back to her hometown. Could easily see her starting a bakery and baking bread and confections for the locals.
What if the horse carriage she was on crashed and she found a weird mask from her suitcase that turns you into a vampire? I don't want speculations. I want it to be confirmed that the mother is okay and safe. Then we can continue with the slave sex.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo we all know that the elf is his sister from his previous life right? Just me?? Ok...
That is the only logical outcome. Otherwise, the elf would be the only non-incest option, and we can't have one of those. Give him a choice of his older half-sister of this world, little (presumed) half-sister of this world, and his little sister of his old world.

Dex-chan lover
I ain't taking shit like "Thus he ended my contact with Milie" as a clear closure wtf. That IS vague. Like the other person said, anything could happen while she's on her way to her hometown, even that alone is implied.

Supporter
"Nooo, sex with my willing partner is bad because... uh..."
They really need to start giving these chaste protags a reason to be like this. Just say he finds promiscuous sex bad or something. Make it that his mother or father were unfaithful, or he had an unfaithful lover, or he was loose and there were some harsh repercussions that turned him off it before reincarnation (maybe the disease the could have killed him was super aids).
"He's eight" will do for now.

Users who are viewing this thread