Ore no Kokan wa Bishoujo Datta no ka - Ch. 27 - My Dick Goes Live

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh the pinnacle of Manga has returned. Seriously it’s all down hill after this so I hope it goes for a hundred volumes.

Contributor
This seems more like a handjob event than a handshake event

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥✍️

Dex-chan lover
Real talk, now we’ve reached chapter 25 why is this series still categorized as “Suggestive”? Everyone was expecting something spicy, but it turned out to be a wholesome slice of life story with some dick jokes instead.

It’s literally about the anatomy of the penis and they do a lot of great jokes using that. But that suggestive tag doesn’t fit anymore.

Dex-chan lover
It is back!

Real talk, now we’ve reached chapter 25 why is this series still categorized as “Suggestive”? Everyone was expecting something spicy, but it turned out to be a wholesome slice of life story with some dick jokes instead.

It’s literally about the anatomy of the penis and they do a lot of great jokes using that. But that suggestive tag doesn’t fit anymore.
The jokes are still suggestive even if the images are not which is kind of half the point of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you crazy manga and the TL group. Oh how I missed this insanity.

Dex-chan lover
To all you guys saying it's back, the group's page did say new raws were coming Fall 2023.

Dex-chan lover
It is back!

The jokes are still suggestive even if the images are not which is kind of half the point of the manga.
I've never seen the suggestive tag been used for writing, not even once. There are way dirtier manga than this if we are just talking about writing and jokes. It's always been about the visual content.

Suggestive is the "Soft-Core" to Erotica's "Hard-Core".
To use JP terms it's the difference between "Gravure" and "AV".

It's always implies lots of Fan service without going too far, titty shots, butts, lucky pervert incidents, random bath Scenes, getting stuck in lockers together, lots of blushy faces and embarrassed moments, clothes randomly falling off at the worst time, you know, the good shit. But it's all inherently sexual and that matters when something is marked as suggestive.

To put it another way, a 12 year old could read this no problem and love it. Which isn't a bad thing, in fact it just goes to show how well made the jokes are. But that's my 2 cents, and that's from growing up with raunchy 90's tv shows aimed at kids so what do I know. Japan is much more weird about sex and stuff, maybe just having her hair be domed shape is enough for people to go "Whoa can't show kids that"

Users who are viewing this thread