Ore no Koto ga Daikirai na Imouto ga Kowai - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Personally I feel that if it's executed well and/or looks nice I don't see why can't the artist reuse panels/scenes.
aNvGI91.png

Also, reusing scenes is nothing compared to what Kyoani did for endless eight(15 years ago).

Dex-chan lover
thats a file btw, shes gonna sand down the curb ? thatll take a few of them
Symbol of her dedication, maybe? Personally, would go for a sledgehammer. It symbolizes how she's gonna smash him until his hip bones break

Dex-chan lover
Also, reusing scenes is nothing compared to what Kyoani did for endless eight(15 years ago).
I am a weirdo. That thing in Haruhi was one of the best things in anime for me. Imagining how people lose their fucking marbles cause they saw 8 "same" episodes - each slightly differently rendered for it to not be pure 100% copy-paste - knowing that those 8 episodes are just 8 out of like 15 thousand repetitions the team (aka characters not anime creators XD) really did, and knowing that best girl "recorded" them all, basically living those 15k repetitions remembering them all.

No wonder she broke in the movie if she was fucked over in such ways, and people cry rivers cause they watched 8 "identical" episodes that themselves are just 20 minutes recaps of the week or how long the repeat time was making this even worse for Yuki.

I hope the author keeps the different perspectives on the second page.

It's obvious that the author is redrawing it instead of copy and pasting it.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of Yamal in Komi can’t communicate, she did the exact same thing to the floor

Users who are viewing this thread