Ore no Koto ga Daikirai na Imouto ga Kowai - Ch. 10

Supporter
Isn't their a manga where guy lived with 4 sisters who all disliked him, but one day their parents told them that their not blood related to him and they all started coming on to him or am I thinking of a henti or misremembering this manga?

Thanks everyone at What's Typesetting? for the translation
It's real and from the Rent A GF dude.

And is so much worse.

Dex-chan lover
gotta recycle that pic as much as he can, I mean you can just smell the savings coming off the time margin

Honestly it’s as high effort as those "10 years ago/after" of x classmate who don’t even have a page like this one to symbolize change, it’s just that we see it more
Oh no. That's not the weirdest part. The weirdest part is those opening pages are brand new drawings each time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. That's not the weirdest part. The weirdest part is those opening pages are brand new drawings each time.
Art challenge. How many rehash of the same idea and scene can you make before your idea really runs dry.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she's probably going to need to do more to get back in his good graces considering how she treated him

Dex-chan lover
Ha, she's getting more and more unhinged every chapter.
Looking forward to the hilarity of further escalation

Dex-chan lover
Do we really need to see the same scene over and over again every chapter? I feel like it's unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread