Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta. - Vol. 10 Ch. 52.2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Messages
796
dc154d1b961f.jpg


A face of true despair once your waifu leaves you. :meguuusad:

I always wondered how people who change multiple wifes during their life function at all.
 
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2026
Messages
4
I get that the author was trying exaggerate what he’s doing, but like. That is literally textbook depression coping mechanisms. Just minimising the downtime where you’re doing literally ANYTHING but what fills your head completely with noise. I realise that that wasn’t the point but like. I get it man.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
3,290
...Fuck it. Can we just nail Saito to this path so we can end this already. That or nuke this dam story already.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
2,644
"Is this perhaps my fault? Who cares lmao fuck my friend, let me capitalize on this"

Himari is such a hoe
Imagine insulting the one that would be there for him instead of the one that left him in such state (and for no valido / intelligent reason too).
I truly don't get how people reason sometimes
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,155
Romance nowadays is tired me out, Either too Frustrating like this or Good story but Being AXED
This is why nowadays I prefer an Absurd Comedy manga like Rosen Garten or Kamui the Ghost Fucker Hunter
 
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
15
Nah, Saito is so fucking lame in this chapter and Himari is a horrendous friend to Akane. I need this loser to start getting it together to win Akane back and it’s needs to happen soon.
I mean this was to show saito's inner self....and it is just like when saito went out..and akane was alone...that time of manga....now it is reversed...by this....he will realise his feelings for her...and understand what love is...this is the main motive of this whole volume...it will go slowly...but they will reunite...it is also to show that saito is dependent on akane...that much that he malfunctions without her...he reverts to his almost animal self...while akane made him a human atleast...it is gonna take some time...author will do it somewhat slow ...but by the end..just have some patience...look at what you can look positive in this scenario...
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Messages
49
Imagine insulting the one that would be there for him instead of the one that left him in such state (and for no valido / intelligent reason too).
I truly don't get how people reason sometimes
The only reason she left him is because of collective gaslighting by all her "friends" that her presence in his life was a negative for him, and she just wanted him to be happy. Himari was a part of that. So yeah, I don't give her any points for "being there for him" when she was the one who drove his wife to leave him in the first place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top