Ore no Kouhai ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Aggregator gang
so, this is going to be its own thing or same bullshit different perspective?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so this is where the Kuroneko fans are hiding.

@guardian1102 You say "Kuroneko fans" but I hear "people with even a bit of taste." Seriously, I had nothing against the incest angle for the main series but goddamn that little sister sucks and blows only in ways that she shouldn't, am I right? Basically the entire female cast was superior in any way imaginable.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro the author could've at least make the little sister a tiny bit likeable but her personality was the worse compared to the rest of the girl cast, heck even the fujoshi girl was way better than her. I just watched the show again for the second time cause I can't remember watching it the first time, also im with you about the incest angle but , god I hate the show and you're right the the little sister sucks and blows in every way possible. Sorry but I just wanted to vent cause I just finished the show.

Double-page supporter
MC: Wow this little brunette girl is sweet and we share interests!

Kuroneko: That's right, and I luv you too Sempai!

MC: Whelp, guess I'll just fuck my pervert sister.

[Everyone disliked that.]

Dex-chan lover
The relationship between him and Kuroneko was so sweet. I feel like the series would've been better if he wound up with her but I also feel like the ending corrupted the relationship he'd built with his sister. The title of this series made me weary but as season 1 went on I really thought incest would never happen. Then they hit us with season 2.

v3

Aggregator gang
@gum_rummy some say he was forced into the incest ending by his editor, I don't know if it's true but I find that unlikely since he went on to make Eromanga-sensei

Hey, guys, what is the best way to enjoy this? Is it to watch the Oreimo anime and have the bitter taste in my mouth cleansed with the alternate continuity or should I just jump into this blind? I know it's from the same author as Eromanga-sensei, so I have no doubt that Kirino will be as much a pain in the ass as Sagiri, maybe even worse. So is the main story worth the trouble?

@Shadurak
I’d highly recommend watching the anime and then coming over here to be cleansed afterwards. You’ll get more Ruri but you’ll also get
a little bit of heartbreak as well.
But it isn’t entirely necessary, you can still enjoy this manga completely without watching the series.

@ArsenalTech
Thanks a bunch for the fast reply, will go do that right away. Oh, and also for the time and effort you undoubtedly put in to bring this series here on MDex.

Is this like some AU storyline where they stay together? I don't want to go through the same shit as last time

Aww man looks like the chapters were purged. This is such a cute mango too orz

I broke a few rules and ripped the official version so that all you fine people could see Ruri in her true glory, sorry about that. If you know where to look you can find the rest of the chapters, it shouldn't be too hard.
@Duck89
@LilYoshiXD

After the huge bs that was the last few episodes of the anime and wanting to forget it's existence, reading this feels very satisfying as a Ruri fan (she is too damn cute in this manga!). I don't care if it's canon or not, thought it's still written by the same guy from what i know, this is the OTP!

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Was reminded I still had to finish reading this.
So glad it stayed on Kuroneko route.

Users who are viewing this thread