Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Group Leader
So they are just gonna non-chalantly accept that they time skip?

Dex-chan lover
I am glad I wasn't only one who thought it was going to be "dude is teacher and ex-wife reincarnated as his student"

Dex-chan lover
Man, if only he had an ounce of rizz he could've played it off as a weird dream he had of some girl named like that giving her the impression that he might be getting his memories shown in his dreams by fragments or some shit instead, would've made a way more interesting dynamic for longer.
But alas, he is rizzless.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess there was no real problem between them other than being tsundere as hell.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't spend enough time with her due to working at a black company. In the simplest sense, it's because he never gave her the time and affection that is bare bones needed for a relationship to work. They clearly like each other, but he was essentially spineless and afraid to do something to better himself. That's the root of how he ended at a black company and thus how their relationship began to fall apart.
Sooo" essentially he's at fault no surprise there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess there was no real problem between them other than being tsundere as hell.
GambierBay said:
He didn't spend enough time with her due to working at a black company. In the simplest sense, it's because he never gave her the time and affection that is bare bones needed for a relationship to work. They clearly like each other, but he was essentially spineless and afraid to do something to better himself. That's the root of how he ended at a black company and thus how their relationship began to fall apart.

Double-page supporter
Really nice start. I may always have that feeling that it was a lost opportunity that they revealed themselves to each other right away but we'll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread