Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Once I Realized It, I Was In A Game

Group Leader
Is there a reason the pages aren't split into single page for the non-2 page spreads? Makes it's difficult to read, especially for mobile readers (which are the majority) @Sonic

Fed-Kun's army
@must be something wrong with the site. On the translator webpage the double pages are all in one.

Never mind. I momentarily forgot how to read and completely misread what you wrote. F*ck if I need glasses

FINALLY THE MANGA CAME OUT~ WOO! Hard to read a little on mobile which made me get out of bed and move to my laptop but eh anyways glad the webnovel finally got an adaptation~ makes me happy

Group Leader
Been keeping up with the web novel for a long time so seeing it get a manga adaption is pretty fun. Hope it ends up being just as enjoyable.

wow this novel have a manga? I dropped the novel because I didn't like the mc

@0ri, same I read for about some 40-50ch (?) And planning to read it again, but here i am years later and still not continue it haha

Supporter
Haha dude that would suck, being stuck in the body of a character with no control of their actions.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lanfear technically he's able to control his actions except for his speech that automatically converted into Harold-like harsh speech
which will be a source of conflicts later on

A MANGA ADAPTATION !!!!!
Okay, 2020 doesn't completely suck now 😄

(Hopefully though it means the author is taking it more seriously and pumps out more chapters....)

Dex-chan lover
The original webnovel's 1st 4 arcs have been adapted into 4 light novels, but the 5th arc has been a work in progress since May 2017. (Vol 4 came out in April 2017).

The author used to update chapters rather regularly (1-3 days) but when writing the 5th arc, their updates dropped to 1 chapter every 1-5 months (I still don't think there's enough material to fill a LN yet.)
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4449cj/

No explanations were given, although some people think it might be writer's block/motivation-related. Regardless, there are still loyal followers of the WN both in Japan and abroad.

Dex-chan lover
The novel's author is active on twitter if you want to see @zz2000...
https://twitter.com/orefura
In one of his tweets, he told his plans to Finnish this story and begin another one...

Supporter
@pokanikuman oh well that's not quite as interesting. still better than immediately changing the characters behavior like in other similar series.

Users who are viewing this thread