Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Once I Realized It, I Was In A Game

Dex-chan lover
@CursedLight @Karmichel Even so, if author only considered it a hobby they could still update the WN at their previous regular pace. Perhaps there are other factors at work resulting in the current slower updates (more emphasis on writing quality, RL responsibilities, etc).

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely love this. I've been in a streak of the villainess otome and they're so afraid of their death flags that they don't see that they have full control over the things that are happening and changing. Him having this filter is a fantastic way to set the tension still there... I hope it stays that way and not that he cames off as a Tsundere with his friends

God I love the novel so much! I didn't know that there is a manga version! It makes me wanna read the beginning of the novel again!

Fed-Kun's army
its heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
well time to start reading the novel sins its in my read list for years XD

Oh my GOSH!! Am I dreaming!! Did this become a manga!!! Thank you author for not discontinuing your novel. I love your novel so much that I recently read your novel again. I know that you won't be able to read this but still, I wanted to put it out there.

this is a brand new thing to me, since i have never seen any other manga with male protagonist facing a death end

Dex-chan lover
@rayzero

I'm not really sure right now if it has a manga as well, but a novel that would be pretty similar would be Conquering Hero's Heroines.
In that, the MC also 'assumes' or is the role of a 'villain', who's a bit of an asshole ingame, and is later defeated by the Hero party.
But all the members of that party are gullible morons, who fall for any sobstory, so they make a bigger mess of the world and effectively destroy it, after defeating the demon lord.
So he was either sent to or informed about that ending, in order to stop it.

Can the universe unite for like 1 day and translate this story as fast as we can pls, I really really wanna read it

I don't how the manga will turn out but the web novel is a jewel (a little rough around the edges occasionally but still good) among mountains of isekai/reincarnation/etc. trash. I highly recommend it.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT! This was one of my favorite novels before the author abandoned it! (Not completely abandoned but may as well be. I think I can count all the chapters that have come out in the last 2-3 years on both hands.)

Great cast of characters, great story though it had a few dumb moments--as well as one or two shitty characters--but be damned if I didn't love the novel!

Users who are viewing this thread