Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Once I Realized It, I Was In A Game

Btw can anyone repair this manga chapter 1 please 🙏🙇🏻‍♂️
Because it's somehow really hard to read while scrolling down

(Like split it in half like in isekaiscan manga site)

Dex-chan lover
I thought they were gonna use that no control over his words bullshit to cause endless drama but it looks like he still has control but can only talk using words and tone that fit the character

@sonic Attached link is the uploaded pages sliced in half via a quick imagemagick command. Did not zoom in on the edges to ensure I did not miss any pixels, but seems right to me at a glance. Please consider using the edit button and replacing this upload.
filename:
Code:
split.zip
( download / alt )
sha256-checksum:
Code:
ae17a815b1cbb3f0e86ac23e749e079b1191d8ec9345116d4b6b11661e8e8241

UnknownSaint111 but then what are the names of the manga??? They sound like really good plots but name?

Dex-chan lover
to be precise (late to the party, i know), the few times he gets controlled is when it matches the original game too well, which has the tendency to fuck him over super hard. lul.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I already don't like the speech gimmick. Seems to me like it's going to be used as a poor man's deus ex machina.

Dex-chan lover
On reread, why didnt he just convo in written form? Then he'd not have this kinda communication issue, really it just tells you author didnt think about this at all.

Group Leader
On reread, why didnt he just convo in written form? Then he'd not have this kinda communication issue, really it just tells you author didnt think about this at all.
I mean,
that's why he wrote the long ass letter to Tasuku
Plus game-Harold also takes over from time to time, voicing out Kazuki's thoughts through the Harold filter

At the end of the day, the filter doesn't affect what he's trying to achieve so I guess Kazuki just didn't bother wasting time to deal with it..
until it does

Users who are viewing this thread