Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Distressed Erica

Now THIS is a translation. Great work!
Hmm it's very unfortunate that your team is understaffed since you do such great work.

The quality is better yes, but It's sad that you only started workin' on it AFTER months, and others started to pick it up in your stead.... IF you are understaffed, why don't you drop this series? At least others already want to work on it, so it won't get abandoned...

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I'd have trouble learning any language (maybe except german which I'm allergic to) if I set my mind on it. Hovewer only if it uses alphabet, because those chinese and japanese characters are too abstract and illogical to me so I don't think I can help you guys xD

This mc: have misunderstood because his attitude automatically adjusting to be like the character that he got reincarnated as, that which make him struggle to do the right thing for a lot of people because he is actually a good person in heart.

Meanwhile, your other typical mc: get slapped because somehow some bitch enter the same bath as his and accuse him for being pervert but in realty they're the one who entered the wrong door because some convenient reason, like, too busy chatting with each other about their relationship with mc.

Man, this manga is good. Thanks translator!

hopefully you won't abandon this after the snipe attempt.

The snipe attempt english is bad enough that i won't bother reading it even though it's faster

Double-page supporter
Lol the jerkass filter works so well. I like misunderstanding story.

Dex-chan lover
@Shirokamisama
Months? Their last regular chapter update was literally a month ago. Which keeps up with the pace they set of about 1-2 chapters per month.
Nothing has changed in that regards.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, this was much clearer than the other TL. And idk what people are complaining about, it's the norm for groups to release chapters once a month, but I can see why people are unsatisfied considering it hasn't caught up to the raws. But for me, once a month is better than just letting the quality drop

Dex-chan lover
what the F is this t*rd .. effin misunderstanding on both sides

@LordTrollbias
hm... Might have mixed up with another manga... I thought this was months behind too...
Welp, still, there are 17 chapters out in raw, so they could have done it sooner in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I think this translation is worth waiting for since it's more accurate and makes more sense.

I will wait this translation since it is much easier to understand. Thank you for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread