Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Conflict of Interest

I need to point out that the manga butcher a lot of stuff from the LN like how Harold trick his parents to give him large sums of money with the excuse to buy a new sword, and how the scheme going on inside his head... But on this chapter there's 2 stuff that get butcher

1. Harold cannot sense the spy from earlier chapter, his hand just slip and let the sword go. The sword hitting that tree where the spy maid hide is totally coincidence.

2. The place where Clara and her daughter stay is a far village from the Stokes family territories and his family have almost zero connection to that place, making it irrelevant for his parents paying attention to that place.

@reu Juno's logic is sound. Though it's bassed off a misunderstanding. Harold's finding her in the forest was luck because his sword slipped out of his hand while practicing his attacks. Juno just assumed he saw through her spying easily.

@Freestyle
Not quite. Read chapter 11 and my comment above. It's a complete misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga (or trope) should be called,
"Isekai Villain but misunderstand by others, so That i become a Hero in others Eyes"

*what MC think, is different from other NPC catch

NOOOOOO there's gonna be a more misunderstanding i think he told clara change hername when she left NOOOOOOO. wait no nevermind i checked its okay we're fine she didnt change her name.

Double-page supporter
@reu He didn't notice. His sword just slipped and he did his best to tell her that accidents might happen when he's training, so she should make sure to be visible so he knows to be careful. He never said he knew she was there, it was all just a big misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
@Macavity12 the first case (harold sword in the tree) was already shown some chapters ago and as you said it was mentioned he didn't sense her and the maid misunderstood everything 'cause mc threw some harsh words (his normal problem)

Dex-chan lover
Woo!!! Thanks for the chapter! This translation is always the best one.

About the sword thing, he just said "come out" as a joke, he didn't expect anyone to actually be there.

Erica because of this incident, at least in the novel, had a massive breakdown in the wardrobe, and it showed many of her inner thoughts, she realised that she must become able to stand beside Harold, to support him and to be played by his command. If Harold wishes her to hate him, she shall pretend to hate him. After this incident she realised how she could not fathom Harold's thinking process, and thought the only way to help him is to allow herself be directed by him.

In addition, because she heard of her kindness being criticised by Harold, she felt extremely ashamed of it. It was blow by blow, by the end of that conversation, the fact that Colette and Clara were not killed was the smallest reveal of all.

A truly major event, thanks to Zen. To Harold, this was the worst thing that could happen.

The reason this manga skips so much stuff is because it's not a proper manga, it's just a novel promoter, so if there is enough support shown on Twitter and in Mangabox, this series can get a proper serialisation.

@sherlock0790
Only for 'some' eyes
In other eyes he's a villain

And for the LN readers ;
The guy who ask about clara is just yuno subordinate

Cant wait for harold to meet his other rival 🤧👍

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread