Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Spies

Let me give you my last final warning b*tc, don't you dare do something stupid or i'll smack you in to place!
-Me, whose words were influenced by Harold

@ReRead "the mc isn’t helping people, he just don’t wanna die."

but he ensure that ppl of stokes teritority and sumeragi's ppl survive even if stokes family fall in to ruin

if he just want to avoid erica, he could just called off the engagement RN without thinking what happen to others and prepare those kind of shit for their survival or just runaway somewhere with his funds

but

https://mangadex.org/data/a683294e90110bf1664053f9c2db8027/15-db07110341d35ac357e74cfa96801a16f6c6eb4bef263e7bdf9123849f00104f.png

ofc he wants to save himself, but he also want take care others, so ppl other than stokes didn't really affected if his family fall into ruin

Dex-chan lover
@HeavenlyBlossom
Why not simply read the novel? It's a really good one.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-death-flags-show-no-sign-of-ending/

Can someone spoil for me what happens as right now I hope he destroys their entire family but I know that won’t happen.

Fed-Kun's army
She's too naïve. Her investigations into the pair are going to get them killed.

Dex-chan lover
> He was the most crappy spy i ever know hahahahaha...
I dont get it why he approach the target with such forceful manner.
He can ditch his arrogant approach and make a story of a letter delivery boy, or any other reason so that Clara will not be hostile.
hmmmmmmmmmmmpppp..

I can approve the Russian, US and China spy in "Potion Danomi" series, wherein they approach MC as their target with welcoming arms, albeit they are seen as lolicons by the bystanders soliciting MC as their victim.
At the end, their common sense break when talking to MC....

> As expected of Yuno, she's my girl in this series....

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update! I wanna know when Harold comes face to face with the next death flag

Users who are viewing this thread