Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Fiancée's Brother

Contributor
...Again? Leaving me hanging like this... I was so looking forward to see them fighting...

YESSSSS! Nice! Finally an update, it looks like its following the novel nice nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

....sigh I’m curious if the current girl is the FL or is there going to be another lol. Like a better one you know. Thx for chap though.👌. This felt like an empty chapter lmao.

Way too short, Welp at least there's an update. Thx for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
I was looking forward to this chapter.... it turned out to be a pissing match instead.

Man i am a highschooler so I can't help by donating.. but i hope she gets well soon. :(
Thanks for the translation though.

Double-page supporter
ngl i can barely tell the difference between harold and itsuki other than itsuki having a mole below his eye

Man, the art in this manga is weak. Not that i can do better tho.

the story... as web novel reader, i can only say enjoy while it still good.

All web novel, isekai, gamer series story quality is decreasing after 80 chapter or so. Yes even solo leveling and the returner magic. They just deteriorate little later.

Dex-chan lover
Okay uh... It looks like he's fighting himself? Why does this random side character look almost exactly like the main character except for one mole

Users who are viewing this thread