Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Fiancée's Brother

Dex-chan lover
no no no, he didn't "choose this stage" or anything like that, you challenged him remember?

Uhm, their eyes are very different from one another, I can easily tell who is who by looking at them. Their height is also different.
Anyway, they are not that similar.

@BloodySorcerer agreed. They’re pretty easy to tell apart, I had no idea people were having trouble until I read the comments. Harold has rougher hair, sharper eyes, and is shorter. Itsuki looks like a good boy with rounded eyes, silkier hair, and the mole next to his eye. The way they talk is also different!

Aggregator gang
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I think people who are not used to manga drawings would call these two similar since they had the same hair color.
But, most people who is used to these kind of art style would be able to catch the small differences of the position or shape of the faces.

I remember in High school, when I used to draw anime characters and people keep mistaking my simple black haired characters since they "seem" familiar yet in my point of view they practically different.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, I can tell them apart but let's be objective and it's easy to see that this extremely simple drawing style doesn't make for unique faces. There's also barely a thing for backgrounds so it's not exactly difficult to see that the artist is just not that great. Nevertheless, the drawings are good enough for their purpose and there's way worse out there.

With that said, I enjoy the story and I'm really eager to see how this progresses.

Ah geez, wonder who’s gonna win. Haven’t seen a scenario like this before.

i hope your mother get well soon, sorry for i can't donate, and thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Just found this manga. Read it all in one go.

I like it. It's very well done, there are actually logical, reasonable actions and reactions. Plus some humor, because the MC not being able to talk nicely is hilarious.
I kinda hope it does NOT become a harem manga. I'm fine with Erica only

Group Leader
@Nehona
It's not harem, while in a later arc, another girl expressed romantic interest in him, but Harold only ever showed interest in Erica, and the aforementioned girl became a "wingman" for the two, BIG NOTE tho, this is not a romance series! There's no romance tag. And it has never been the focus of any arc (so far), I know a few thinking it is and ended up disappointed.

@InkyCricket while I also think the artist should've drawn them a bit more differently, esp. the hair. Itsuki has a mole below his right eye, and his facial expressions is fairly different with Harold's.

@BeansFearMe Ikr,
they do become good friends after this, and prob Harold's only true friend on the same society status (since Zen's his servant), heck, maybe Itsuki woulda have married Harold if he's not expected to produce an heir for the estate 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread