Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Yuno's Mission

Group Leader
I think it was some other group that posted it up to Ch 53 or something IIRC because no activity had occurred on this series for 3 months. Not sure why it was taken down though.
From what Stella's told me, it seems that she had cooperated with the previous uploader/scanlator of 50-54 (I believe the uploaders name was Tsukikage_) for their removal and to make the new version of the chapters, hence their replacement with these higher resolution renders.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Is this translator different from who they normally have translating? It still feels kinda weird compared to what I recall.

I sniped the original grouped that was working on this when they never said they were dropping it. Upon discussion, I decided to help with some editing for a few chapters and I removed my chapters to avoid further confusion. My apologies for the trouble and confusion I might've caused. Have a great day/evening.

Dex-chan lover
I sniped the original grouped that was working on this when they never said they were dropping it. Upon discussion, I decided to help with some editing for a few chapters and I removed my chapters to avoid further confusion. My apologies for the trouble and confusion I might've caused. Have a great day/evening.
No trouble or confusion, I'm glad you did it. Kirie sits on tons of series for months without updating until a hero like you comes along and snipes them. You're not the first nor will you be the last to do this to them, and you know what they say about patterns. Either way, thank you so much for your work on this!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread