Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

MD@Home
Hmmm, on teh cover image he has blond hair which is supposed to be holy knight.
The girl has red hair which is supposed to be hero.....

Liu

Who's on the cover then? This dud got black hair, so tamer. It's a holy knight on the cover, right?

Seems the lord is gonna maybe adopt him and pretend he part of his family and help him out. Looks like he dyed his hair blonde from the cover art. Or maybe the lord is gonna have him take his sons identity

I like the art style, but not sure where the story is going, specially with that cover.

I'm guessing the Lord gets angry at him and says he's trying to steal his son's victory cause he's just a lousy tamer. How could a tamer possibly kill that sort of monster? How dare he? Etc etc

Dex-chan lover
@Liu : In the webnovel
the MC dies his hair to the color of a sages, since he is able to emulate the abilities of a sage

I have a feeling this won’t end well with the lord and will prompt our MC to go on a journey and change his identity. But I really want to know what happened to his tamed beasts then... I wonder if they became crazed demons or something after his accident

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... the boy can use the tools of the Monkey King.

@ElfBrony

Nope. Dragon Ball Z is the copy of "Journey to the West" Sun Wu Kong's choice of tools.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear Technically original Dragon Ball is, DBZ barely even used the Nimbus and Power Pole, but yeah most people don't seem to know Journey to the West these days.

Users who are viewing this thread