Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken

I don't really get how taming is useless though...
If it has like some kind of leveling system then just level it up till you can tame a dragon...
the hell are the people in that world the same with one piece?

the title should be the storage magic incident cause thats the only thing unique to this manga
and pls delete the useless(a class being called useless)stuff from this manga and its a pretty good one cause that shit is boring and i hate it

i dont like how the cliche kid looks when he attacks that kind of cliche? look that the bad characters always have

the cover looks good but the monsters i saw in chap 1 and 2 didnt look that good i want too see stuff like the 2 on the cover

WHY DOES THE GUY IN THE COVER HAVE YELLOW HAIR BUT THE ACTUAL GUY HAS BLACK HAIR WTF

Dex-chan lover
This artist is great, it's a shame his skills are wasted on this trash-tier story.

ok stop making ... is the weakest shit especially if u explain the reason y the class is strong and say its weak right after

@vodkavodka

I dunno about the art either. It is very stylistic to put it nicely. Imo its technically decent, but very intentionally edgy to its own detriment. Feel like they are trying too hard and overemphasizing everything in the process.

Dex-chan lover
@saitoh514
It's still much better compared to the vast majority of isekai artists, who are used to draw characters from a certain angle. Check his twitter or Pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/27416724, you can find there many stuff showcasing his beautiful skills with action scenes. I guess he can draw better, I don't think he's used to drawing the comic book yet.

Double-page supporter
So its the weakest because nobody in that class did any breakthrough.
Kinda hard to believe nobody even tried other techniques or even had an isolated cult behind it with *ahem* multiple uses for obedient slave monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread