Ore to jashin to Mahoutsukai no onnanoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Kariya-Sensei and the Evil God El'Oh

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation
But if the raws were slightly uncensored (which it was really just body outline) what's the point of the translation team censoring it? Seems kinda dumb imo.

Power Uploader
@FutariRio Yeah no, fuck that. If you are going to do a series you don't get to decide to censor it just because it offends you or whatever. Don't fucking pick up a series if you are going to do this kind of retarded shit.

@ivv
@IonDrako
I was first thinking they meant it like, future (or concurrent censoring kinda thing- maybe like a limited edition release or a tankobon, or some such) raws from different source would be less censored, but I didn't have any real basis for that other than it just being my first knee-jerk idea when originally reading it.

But given that comment by @FutariRio, my idea seems to be off imo 😆

Anyway, I do agree with not adding additional censors unless MAYBE for some like unique, rare reason(s) or some such shit. I haven't personally seen it (raw) in this case but from what I've heard I don't believe it is all that graphic or like super explicit or anything- which even if it was, and even if personally against it myself, I wouldn't care for it to be censored, unless it was like... 'absolutely necessary' for legalities or something, idk.

Having said all that, I do understand if one is wanting to censor something, it is your work going into tling, cleaning, redrawing, whatever, so I lean towards it being your decision on how you release it. If we don't like it, we can try to do it ourselves or some such- well I couldn't lol.
But I would recommend something to cover both bases with relatively little increase in work or time to complete and release; it would pacify those wanting censored and those wanting originals. Do the page as 'normal,' released as uncensored and one modified to be the more censored, more sfw friendly version (or whatever you'd want to call it.) Everyone's happy with minimal difference in work needed.

Anyway, just kinda rambling based on other previous
comments, tbh, I'm not bothered much either way, though if I am honest I generally do like original versions, but that matters more when there is like a story modification or explanation to the plot, or 'better localization', etc., not just some small tweak to a small bit of art, having little or no effect on what follows.

Ugh, another dang wall, but I think my point is understandable.... Somewhat anyway 😂 So I'll just leave it here. Cheers for the release(s), good work mates.

Users who are viewing this thread