Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Lol i stopped reading for months came back and this ended? Kind of terribly cuz he didnt end up with nobody....But whatever I give it a 6.5/10. I was expecting bigger battles, more magic, and more girls. Shame.

Dex-chan lover
@Deslin393 Its because this was a forced ending. Like the crappy ending of Spirit Migration was. The manga wasn't selling well enough, so the author was probably forced to end it early.
The novel has far more in it. The manga skipped MASSIVE chunks of the novel, as well.
Unfortunately, no one is translating the novel anymore, either. Which sucks, because the story was much more in-depth and interesting in it.

Dex-chan lover
one question: if this was axed why does the chapter doesnt have END? is there like volumes extras or something?

Supporter
mfw i binged this in one day. You have my thanks uxtef, and yeah shame it got axed :#

Double-page supporter
What a read. I really enjoyed it. If anyone in the future comes along this message and has other manga recommendations, please tag me and let me know.

Dex-chan lover
Damm I never expect the manga too soon I hope a anime version to revive this manga

Fed-Kun's army
man oh man i sure do love when a manga gets axed and then has a stupid ending without resolving any of the plot points that have been set up

Users who are viewing this thread