Ore wa Azatoi o Yurusanai - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
star-wars-democracy.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Okay! NOW we're at it. That he's stuck up and out of touch is exactly what needs to be communicated. Having him fail because the way he sees things isn't how they are is the kind of blow the character needs.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1: "Nooo! You cannot generalize women like that you incel! That's sexist!
Chapter 5: "Haha look at that loser, he wants to do away with sexualizing 15 year old girls. So out of touch"

I'm getting mixed signals here

Dex-chan lover
Why are you being soft now? Steel your resolve and get out of there 🔥🔥🔥

Are you the misogynistic incel because you're Reiji Hashimoto? Or are you Reiji Hashimoto because you're the misogynistic incel?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, bro. It's both set here as completed with 32 chapters. And then I checked japanese raws. It did end pretty rapidly.
bruh.... i know this series probably gonna end short and im fine with it but to be axed and ended rapidly is pretty sad.... fck

Sorry, bro. It's both set here as completed with 32 chapters. And then I checked japanese raws. It did end pretty rapidly.
actually it's not get axed the author wanted to end it cuz he/she have a new work thats what it said in X

btw this is not harem, romance is there but not much. it is a story about character development of PTSD boy to all woman that at the end realize not all woman is evil/bad and he is too conceited as someone protected by woman.

Users who are viewing this thread