Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Beyond the Toll

Dex-chan lover
No cunny fucking = bad end.
Where was his harem from last chapter? I thought author was gonna let MC plow them all. And if not, at least Chise and her sister. I still remember the chapter where Chise's sister starts spreading Chise's pussy for the MC telling him to impregnate her. Best of times. Shimaidon best ending.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
What’s everyone’s predictions of the finale? I’m curious. Do you guy’s think it’s going to end well?
not too many ways to end. It could be tragic and nothing changes (i.e. he still ends up marrying the dancer girl after she falls out of life), or it could be a tragically boring reset but Sensei prevents the bad end.

But I also wouldn't be surprise if the time leap doesn't work and they simply decide to live this current wonky timeline out, taking in all the consequences. Probably gonna have a huge flashforward either way.

MD@Home
I feel like Nanami's tragedy should be almost cleared already, if she'll run away, she'd probably go to his place instead of going down the bad end. As she said, her going back made it so all the girls ended up liking him, that's already a big enough deviation from the original timeline.

Dex-chan lover
No cunny fucking = bad end.

Uhh, I know what kind of author this was, but has any of his published manga ever actually had that? It's a lot of teasing, and we got plenty of that here.

What is with these Japanese school pools? I could have sworn the pool in the other Manga was a time portal too. Shit I may have to go for a dip soon too since my childhood is before Google and Apple turned titan.

I swear there's some Japanese legend about this but I can't find it. Closest I remember is when a fisherman saves a turtle and then the grown up turtle takes the fisherman to meet his father, the king. The twist is that time is wonky under the Lake of gods, and 3 days turns into 300 years on the surface. So the Fisherman comes back to see his entire town wasted away.

Power Uploader
Fuck no Uran. Come on man, at least do a hundred chapters. Sigh,,, and the next chapter is coming a day after my birthday too. Uran isn't really known as the great ending guy but hopefully he learned something from Rakuen.

I swear there's some Japanese legend about this but I can't find it. Closest I remember is when a fisherman saves a turtle and then the grown up turtle takes the fisherman to meet his father, the king. The twist is that time is wonky under the Lake of gods, and 3 days turns into 300 years on the surface. So the Fisherman comes back to see his entire town wasted away.
You're talking about Urashima Tarō. And I don't think it has anything to do with the pool being a time travel machine or something. I think the time was going slow for him because he was in Ryugu-jo, not because he was underwater.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is it always drowning in the school pool which enables time travel? It's such a reoccurring trope I wonder if it's a Japanese folk tale or something similar.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I should have seen it coming but yeah, it got me by surprise. That's it boys, end of the line right ahead, I'll miss this series.

Users who are viewing this thread