Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'm not getting serious yet

@Gauvain "He never said he didn't believe it, he said there was a low percentage of it happening, so he believed it
and he has no reason not to believe it, there is magic, curses and he uses magic."

What i said was that he's supposed to be a lazy character and the chance of a ghost showing up was enough to make him move which is stupid reason for him to move as a lazy character and that they should've just made him want to try it instead.

They could of let him not do it out of laziness then let the ghost show up and in turn makeing the reason more solid.

And the coin thing wasn't a criticism it was me wanting to know...it was your choice to see it as criticism

Wait a fucking minute isn’t nana kano LITERALLY THE SAME NANA KANOU FROM KUJIBIKI TOKUSHOU

@Nickbot25 I thought it might of been a joke, but then I saw the author name

edit: Also my suspicions of his sister killing the 3 brothers has increased because of this development

@Chizan
I'm pretty sure that either the Author got rid of Nana's death and rewrote that part (I got that info from the manga comments section, some user commented that the author deleted that arc or something), or the manga is just gonna ignore Nana's death.
I'm not sure what's true but I don't think that Nana's death is permenant.

Users who are viewing this thread