Ore wa Seikan Kokka no Akutoku Ryoshu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Just to make sure, are we supposed to feel bad or some sort of sympathy towards the MC? He's an utter moron :kek:
I'm too busy facepalming about everything that happens to really feel anything towards the MC.
But the guide deserves his own yaoi yandere harem to keep him from being bored.

Dex-chan lover
Ight, for those that don't know. As earlier comments mentioned, this is the same author as the mob otome game isekai.
Now, this series' plot is moved along by misunderstandings. A lot of them. Also what makes the MC op.
The Light Novel does start to deviate from the Web Novel. So don't use Web Novel knowledge for everything (do note, official LN translation are at volume 5/6 and fan WN translations are at 10/11). A few of the deviations are
Elia is shoe horned into almost every volume. She's an annoying yaoi shipper. And Kurt being in love with the MC (hinted at in the WN) and gender bending (LN exclusive, but brought up once in passing in the WN)
Also, if you thought his wife was already a bitch
She later has her daughter working a part time job to support them. And wants the daughter to start prostituting herself for a higher spending income to live lavishly.
Does the evil wife die?

Dex-chan lover
Is this dude serious?

Parents: literally give him ownership of all the family’s stuff
MC: I’m stealing all your stuff, I’m so evil mwahaha

Dex-chan lover
japanese with cheating and overworked to death, why i'm not surprised if this is loosely based from real story

Aggregator gang
I get that she acted like a bitch and deserves nothing, but it's hard to find this kind of mindless torture satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Also, if you thought his wife was already a bitch
God help us, please tell me that the daughter gets a good ending. She's innocent isn't she? Why must she suffer a fate similar to her father's?

Double-page supporter
i cant wait for this guide to experience the indomitable human spirit

Users who are viewing this thread