Ore wa Seikan Kokka no Akutoku Ryoshu - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

Aggregator gang
bro spoil us with massive update
now lemme go back to read
jamalcover.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Glad they finally updated it on here, i read it on their site but it's still nice to see such a great series show up here.
Drill hair tsundere => waifu
More like drill hair tsundere=waifu.
As far as i know so far she's canonically his only wife, though this is a society where men can have multiple wives (with at least 3 different women wanting that second spot, or third depending on how you view his relationship with amagi).

Dex-chan lover
Glad they finally updated it on here, i read it on their site but it's still nice to see such a great series show up here.

As far as i know so far she's canonically his only wife, though this is a society where men can have multiple wives (with at least 3 different women wanting that second spot, or third depending on how you view his relationship with amagi).
yeah finally got updated here

Well. He defitelly has relations with Amagi. Because when Brian calls him out for still being a virgin he responds something like "What about Amagi?". And Brian says she doesn't count as she is an Android.

Dex-chan lover
Well. He defitelly has relations with Amagi. Because when Brian calls him out for still being a virgin he responds something like "What about Amagi?". And Brian says she doesn't count as she is an Android.
Huh? Did i miss that talk somewhere? I know it was brought up in chapter 19.1, but i don't recall him talking about that with Brian.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread