Ore wa Shiranai Uchi ni Gakkou Ichi no Bishoujo wo Kudoite Itarashii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
So, her school persona has brown hair and her work persona has black hair? :thonk:
Nah, the author just colored her hair differently based on the viewing angle and the hypothetical light source of the panels.
Their disguise is literally just a pair of glasses, with FMC also tying her hair up in addition to putting on the glasses, meanwhile MC literally just takes off his glasses.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the author just colored her hair differently based on the viewing angle and the hypothetical light source of the panels.
Their disguise is literally just a pair of glasses, with FMC also tying her hair up in addition to putting on the glasses, meanwhile MC literally just takes off his glasses.
Man their disguise work like Superman

Dex-chan lover
So at this point he definitely is going to figure it out right? She gave him cookies at school after he ran away after helping just like in the story... literally no missing beats.

Appearance can make the same person feel very different, especially if you're only familiar with them in passing.

Had a professor at uni almost not recognize me once because I was wearing a hat when talking to him and we'd only seen each other in class.

Dex-chan lover
So at this point he definitely is going to figure it out right? She gave him cookies at school after he ran away after helping just like in the story... literally no missing beats.
nah dude, if he did, then there wouldn't be the event that happened at the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
"Do you have time? I'd like to talk to you about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ." :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Appearance can make the same person feel very different, especially if you're only familiar with them in passing.

Had a professor at uni almost not recognize me once because I was wearing a hat when talking to him and we'd only seen each other in class.
The thing is they had one on one time more than once. In the girl's case, makeup can indeed do a lot, but it hasn't been mentioned in the story yet

Users who are viewing this thread